|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Locations: London, Edinburgh or Bristol base - Must be fully mobile to travel throughout the UK
Working alongside our clients as trusted advisors, our Digital Architects are focussed on helping our clients understand the opportunities presented by digital and delivering the most challenging digital transformation programmes. Utilising your extensive knowledge and experience of digital transformations and the supporting technologies, you will work alongside PA’s clients to design their digital revolution and implement a range of strategies to drive our clients forward.
Architecture at PA is different. You will work at CxO level with a broad range of leading blue-chip companies and public sector organisations. You will get to work on projects which are cutting edge, both in the technologies they employ and the real-world problems they are addressing; projects which are the highest profile and projects that make a difference to everyday life. It is practical and hands-on, we have our own technology arm that is dedicated to building innovative, real-world solutions for our clients. You will deliver, assure and advise, working shoulder to shoulder with our clients and their partners as the face of innovation and change they expect when they engage PA.
What we're looking for
We are currently looking for Digital Architects at all levels, including Digital Architects who have led large development or architecture teams.
Skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Experience in the delivery, and architectural leadership of digital transformation programmes for large enterprises, and facing off to large suppliers
- Experience in the delivery of digital platforms, and track record of delivering at enterprise scale in both B2B and B2C settings
- Experience of leading the solution design and implementation of digital experience platforms, content management systems, e-commerce solutions and bespoke web applications.
- Expertise in integration and interoperability, including Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) patterns and data integration patterns (e.g. ELT/ETL)
- A deep knowledge of the technologies you have worked with and an appreciation of or exposure to emerging technologies and architectural trends, for example:
- Digital transformation enablement
- Microservices vs Packaged Solutions
- Cloud vs On-premise
- Cloud architectures, with experience of AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Broad span of vendors: IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, etc.
- Experience of working in Agile environments
- Experience with DevOps tooling used to support digital platform development including Kubernetes, Docker, Git, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible, Selenium, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- An appreciation of the commercial, people and organisational aspects of your work
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com