|Job Type:||Full Time|
Expedia Group Retail Partnerships Team is hiring for a Partner Management Support Specialist to support our portfolio of European and global commission based partnerships.
In this role you will collaborate with and support our global account management teams by delivering essential operational items necessary for the success of our partnerships. A strong candidate is a self-starter who enjoys variety in your work, can manage multiple competing priorities effectively, and are able to collaborate across different functions and levels of the organization.
As a member of the Business Operations Team, this position will learn the various parts of the Expedia Group business and liaise with a wide variety of people and functions across our organization.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A strong collaborator with a positive attitude and has a bias to action
- Demonstrate strong analytical and prioritization skills
- A problem solver with strong inter-personal skills and an ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience supporting online commission-based partnerships preferred
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in additional language(s) preferred; languages of focus include: German, Spanish, French, Dutch.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure delivery of all essential operational items for online partnerships such as coupons, partner onboarding & approvals, transaction queries, and more
- Collaborate with business ops and account management regional team leads to develop, maintain, and implement global operational processes
- Manage all aspects of partner onboarding, campaign setup, and launch
- Adapt to business and partnership needs
WHY JOIN US:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a desire to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, VRBO®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.