|Location:||Reading, United Kingdom|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you’re empowered to make a difference?
We need enthusiastic people like you to provide technical leadership to our customers. We need you to help them implement solutions which increase their business productivity and to ensure their solutions are optimized and healthy.
Empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We want to make a difference by helping our customers to reinvent their productivity & business processes.
Who We Are
Come as you are and do your best work. We believe that everyone can grow and develop. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest.
As a Technical Consultant, you will:
- Be the technical expert for customer projects and deployments
- Help customers with their journey to the cloud
- Travel to customer sites as required, the amount depending on your location and customer needs, and can be intra-country or international.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with customers quickly.
- Ability to create and deliver technical presentations and training.
- Confidence to hold difficult conversations at all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Experience with all or parts of the Microsoft 365 technology stack, especially Microsoft Teams
- Experience with onboarding and operating Microsoft 365 and/or the development of custom solutions on Microsoft 365 including the Power Platform
- Design, implementation and management of complimentary on-premise technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange Server, Skype for Business or SharePoint.
- Good working knowledge of disaster recovery and high availability.
- Experience of migrating from previous versions or third-party systems.
- Experience troubleshooting
You will need to be fluent in English and the local language of the country where you will be based.
This role will require regular travel to client sites, as and when business needs arise.
Join us as an O365 Consultant and be one who empowers billions!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.