|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in the office in the new year.
At PA Consulting Group, we help some of the largest and most complex organisations from across the globe to adapt and excel by implementing an agile approach. To us, it’s more than just a methodology; it’s the key to building the right leadership, culture and organisational structure. Our business is made up of some of the world’s smartest agile practitioners. Together, they combine agile techniques with unconstrained thinking and deep industry experience to help our diverse portfolio of clients to achieve exceptional results.
We are the leading consultancy and thought leaders in organisational agility with our clients spanning across the UK and internationally. As such, we have unparalleled track record, assets, collateral, experience and insight in to making agile transformation happen. We have accelerated drug development, helped transform the world to green energy, catapulted a fintech of 400 people into the S&P500 and reimagined visas and immigration. We have taken business agility to shipping companies and have sped up retail. That’s just a few of over 200 incredibly inspiring assignments that we have delivered.
We are looking for an agile transformation specialist to join our Agile Capability and Transport & Logistics Go-To-Market team at Managing Consultant grade. In this senior role you will lead high-profile agile transformations as well as building on your well-established relationships within the Transport community to build a sustainable sales pipeline.
Our Agile Capability will help you to drive your career forward. With your flexibility and ability to travel to our major clients, we can help you grow alongside our diverse team of experts.
What we're looking for
You must have:
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ relevant and recent consulting experience from a leading consultancy firm
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ operational experience working within an agile environment
- A well-established network across Transport & Logistics clients that will enable you to generate a sustainable sales pipeline
- A proven track record of leading and generating sales within the Transport & Logistics sector
- A desire to work across PA’s capabilities and the wider Transport Go-To-Market team to identify, develop and land client opportunities with transport clients
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills including an ability to navigate and advise in complex, political stakeholder landscapes at an executive level
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- A desire to take a leadership role in developing PA’s internal Agile Capability as well as working with our clients
- Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to our clients subject to current covid restrictions
You will have some, if not all, of the following:
- Track record of leading complex enterprise-wide agile transformation assignments
- Experience of managing interactions between traditional and agile stakeholders across an organisation up to C-suite level
- Experience in training and coaching C-suite in adoption of agile practices
- Experience leading multiple agile teams (e.g. using Scrum of Scrums, as an RTE or Kanban Lead)
- An understanding of scaling frameworks including SAFe, LeSS, Scrum@Scale and its application to programmes
- Experience of facilitating team participation in collaborative planning activities (such as PI Planning)
- Experience in leading cultural change to adopting an agile mindset
- Portfolio level experience. A proven track record of delivering complex IT and technology projects using agile methodologies
- Experience of deploying business change techniques resulting in sustainable changes to behaviours
- Experience of running consulting assignment teams
- Recognition as a leader in agile methods and delivery
You may also have:
- Training qualifications in a scaling framework such as SAFe SPC or Certified Kanban Management Professional
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org