|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
The Audit department provides independent assessments to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of our governance, risk management and internal controls. The team’s priorities are focused on strong governance, transparency, strategic engagement, and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that develops our talent.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
The ReEntry Program is a 14-week fellowship program, beginning March 2021 and ending June 2021, with the prospect of an offer for permanent employment with JP Morgan Chase at the end of the program. The program offers a reintroduction to corporate life for those returning to the workplace after two or more years voluntarily being away. The fellowship placements will be based on both business needs and candidate skill set and interest areas within our technology business. Please refer to our ReEntry Overviewpage for further information regarding the Program.
What we are looking for Internal Auditor to plan, execute and document audit reports, partner closely with global audit colleagues and business stakeholders, and use judgment to strengthen internal controls.
- You will have experience of internal or external auditing experience or relevant business experience
- You will have a Bachelor Degree or relevant experience and preferable CPA, CIA, and/or Advanced Degree in Finance or Accounting
- You will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of internal control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business and technology risks
- You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability
- You will have the ability to work independently, manage complex projects and multitask successfully in fast-paced and complex business environment.
Diversity and Inclusion at JPM
A culture of inclusion is critical to JP Morgan’s success. We are committed to supporting women and encouraging them to achieve their career goals. Our team is as diverse as our work, and we’ve recently been recognized as a Top 50 Employer for Women in the UK, amongst many other awards across many different areas. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.