|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in the office in the new year.
Being an expert in privacy isn’t enough, establishing trust and confidence when doing business and carrying out personal transactions is of vital importance in an increasingly interconnected world. You will help ensure that our clients meet their duty of responsibility to ensure customer, partner, and third-party information is adequately protected, particularly as technology transforms the way we interact.
Our Data Privacy Consulting Services help organizations assess and achieve compliance, create new business strategies to take advantage of the new legislation, monitor trends and technology, adopt new technology to make compliance more effective and implement the people and process governance to make data privacy part of business as usual.
As part of our Team your experience will bring fresh solutions to new, and established, compliance requirements:
- Assessing data privacy compliance against the relevant legislative frameworks
- Designing and implementing data protection and privacy programs to achieve compliance
- Creating, testing & implementing new business strategies to take advantage of the legislation
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments
- Third party assessments
- Data governance and discovery tool implementation
- Information flow mapping to a common standard / using tools
- Deploying processes and tools to help detect and prevent privacy breaches
- Creating effective data privacy governance within our clients, creating a harmonized approach towards data protection and privacy by bringing together stakeholders (e.g. legal, compliance, risk, HR, security, business functions etc.)
- Assisting clients in privacy related incident response activities
- Supporting the client’s team by acting as an interim team member (e.g. data protection officer, security officer, security manager, security analyst etc.)
Your involvement will vary from assisting in delivering data privacy projects to acting as a subject matter expert on them or to leading a team, typically involving both PA and client staff. Furthermore, you may be involved in development of the team or in proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities for further business and team growth.
What we're looking for
You must be an established consulting professional with experience in delivering projects focused on data protection and privacy laws. Ideally, you should have experience consulting with Life Sciences sector clients.
You should also have the following skills/experiences:
- Proven experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations (e.g. CCPA, EU GDPR, Privacy Shield) and industry standards and frameworks, such as GAPP and BCR
- Possession of relevant qualifications such as CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E, CISM, CISSP, and/or HCISSP, as well as involvement in industry related organizations (e.g. IAPP, ISACA, (ISC)²) are desirable. Where you do not have the qualifications, we will support you in achieving them
- The ability to efficiently understand client organizations and their business model and to tailor relevant processes to privacy requirements
- To communicate effectively with different stakeholders (e.g. business, legal, IT, security) about data protection and privacy matters
- An analytical mindset, with a focus on producing quality work in a results-oriented environment.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com