|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Please note: We're all currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We hope to be back in the office in the new year.
A great opportunity for an experienced digital marketing strategist to join PA’s Digital Marketing Centre of Excellence. Based in London, and reporting into our Global Head of Digital Marketing, the successful candidate will help shape new approaches to content marketing, and deliver effective digital marketing campaigns across a wide range of channels.
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to examine and refine their digital marketing strategies to achieve maximum impact from marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development of clear strategic marketing briefs that align to business/brand goals, define clear target audiences and outline measurable objectives.
- Produce reverse briefs, activation roadmaps and journey maps for digital aspects of marketing campaigns.
- Work with the wider digital marketing team, other marketing Centre of Excellence teams and third party agencies to develop quality, engaging digital content.
- Work closely with the digital marketing channel owners (social, email, paid) to ensure campaigns are executed consistently across our digital platforms.
- Ensure campaign objectives are measured correctly and monitor ongoing digital performance post-launch.
- Organise and chair cross-team brainstorming sessions to review and improve the digital effectiveness of PA’s marketing campaigns.
- Educate the marketing team around best practice digital marketing techniques and ensure a clear digital strategy is woven through their campaigns.
- Over time, identify and carry out strategic exercises to support the development of strategic marketing briefs. Exercises may include: audience definition, market assessment, competitor research, market positioning etc.
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is comfortable partnering with our marketing teams to deliver successful digital marketing campaigns, and confident enough to rethink PA’s overarching content marketing approaches. The right candidate will be proactive in recommending how we leverage a wide range of digital formats and channels, whilst ensuring PA’s purpose and brand is at the forefront of every story we tell.
- A entrepreneurial and creative mindset.
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing, preferably in a corporate or B2B environment, with an excellent understanding of a typical campaign lifecycle, i.e. strategy, planning, activation and review.
- Proven experience managing multiple campaigns at any given time – good understanding of project management techniques.
- Proven experience of conceiving and implementing content marketing approaches (e.g. blog, lead generation, nurture, native advertising).
- Excellent writing and communication skills, suitable for leading change at senior levels within a firm.
- A solid understanding of wider digital disciplines, including digital analytics, search marketing and user experience techniques.
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org