|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a senior leader in Technology, you'll be responsible for evolving and implementing a robust outsourcing capability for technology inclusive of 3rd party, inter-affiliate services, governance, reporting and risk management.
You’ll drive the strategic technology approach, identifying opportunities to evolve and pioneer new processes and implement long-term solutions. As a key advisor, you'll partner with and advise stakeholders to influence strategic priorities, fostering alignment and collaboration across the global organization.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience (MBA a benefit)
- Expertise in technical system operations management, technical problem resolution, and change management
- Expertise in customer experience, reviewing journeys, and focus groups to proactively address the needs of outsourcing for technology.
- Expert knowledge of outsourcing and associated processes, governance and risk management.
- Experience in mentoring others and fostering an environment that promotes integrity and innovation
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Experience structuring and delivering major programs to provide process excellence within a global organization
- Ability to analyze large volume of data points, identifying issues, and recommending solutions
- Ability to manage major incident/crisis events, maintain communication to stakeholders, prioritize remediation and resources effectively
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.