|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The role is within our Wealth Management Paperless team, providing innovative digital document solutions to improve Client experience. You will work with a great team of people both within Glasgow and globally and have the opportunity to influence the design and architecture of the solutions we create.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Development experience using Java
- Strong technical understanding of Java Core concepts, including memory management, multi-threading, REST based services and Spring.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, maintenance and software improvement