|Job Type:||Full Time|
Deployment and Managed Services are part of Lenovo’s Professional Services
strategy and is focused on delivering world-class services to help our
customers maximize value of Lenovo devices.
Our service Portfolio consists of configuration & integration services,
project management & deployment, installation & implementation, data migration
and device retirement services for PC, Desktop and mobile devices. Lenovo also
provides managed and outsourced services to our customers.
The solutions architect works closely with the Lenovo sales team, Project
Management Office and personnel as needed, technical support and the customer
to ensure a smooth handover from solution phase to project planning,
initiation and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced end user Managed Services Solution Architect
that can translate business and technical requirements into business outcome
focused IT solutions that add real value. This role leads, owns and supports
the pre-sales and delivery activities of digital, technology transformation
solutions and services, including responses to large scale and complex
customer opportunities, such as RFI and RFPs.
- Scope customer and solution requirements using meetings, analysis,
requirements workshops, customer visits, scenarios, business analysis, task
and workflow analysis.
- Translate the requirements into architectures & solutions delivered by
- Creates business case collateral and can create and cost solutions across
the full end user space including physical deployment
- Drives the technical certification and validation for all opportunities
across customers solutions and architecture
- Think and act strategically, anticipate future trends and envision a path to
- Challenge existing processes to ensure the best solution
- Maintain current understanding of technology, tools and tool-set in the
- Autonomously able to work across regions and functions to achieve results
with minimal supervision and input
- Develop, maintain and cultivate strong trusted and meaningful customer
relationships at all levels, through a deep understanding of their key
- Ability to interpret our customers business and technical requirements and
translate them into IT services and solution which add real business value
- A deep understanding of digital workplace architectures, in support of
complex customer engagements, and transformation programs
- Windows 10 and Microsoft/Office365 high level technical knowledge, including
business value, use cases and migration
- Experience in creating and presenting business cases which outline business
benefits and show value-add and cost savings
- Experience in creating IT services’ cost models and can articulate and cost
risk within the solution
- Industry recognized accreditations are a significant advantage in Consulting
and Project Management frameworks, approaches and methodologies
- Ability to adhere to corporate governance policies and processes
At Lenovo we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from
people with disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a
solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services
that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from
planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and
services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver
better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing
innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of
high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers,
storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets
and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working
together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a
friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be
known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.