|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Global Fixed Income cash businesses trade and structure a variety of products for a wide range of clients globally. The Middle Office is primarily responsible for the trade management, risk management and control of both the flow and non-flow elements of the business. The Financing business covers Repo, Structured Repo, and Loan TRS business lines.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Middle Office Associate with strong technical skills and equally sound product knowledge to join this expanding team.
- Management and oversight of day to day operational support to the Structured Repo, Flow Repo, and Loan TRS trading desks
- Ensuring accurate trade capture, pnl and risk representation on T. Ongoing trade lifecycle/maintenance.
- Appropriate and timely follow up with MO/FO/Finance to resolve any outstanding issues/breaks
- Constant review of end to end process to identify controls gaps and implement remediation plans
- Engaging partners in technology & execute teams to deliver key tactical and strategic initiatives
- Working closely with MO & technology colleagues both locally and globally, to industrialize support model
- Main point of contact and face off to the business
- Self-starter and ability to learn quickly
- Critical thinking: strong analytical, and thoughtful problem solving skills
- Understanding of complete transaction lifecycle
- Ability to interpret and consolidate multiple data and system flows, while maintaining control focus
- Ability to manage through a changing business landscape
People and Communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to talk through complex issues with partners in FO/MO/Finance
- Ability to engage and partner with colleagues to enable optimum support to business
Business and Subject Matter Knowledge
- Experience in Cash and Derivatives products
- Strong financial markets product knowledge and understanding of the transaction life cycle in one or more of the key business areas above
- Strong excel skills