|Job Type:||Full Time|
Okta is seeking a motivated, data-driven digital advertising manager to lead our EMEA advertising campaigns.This person will work cross-functionally with our global advertising team, EMEA marketing team, product marketing, demand generation campaigns, web marketing and marketing operations to build and measure integrated advertising campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and maximize pipeline. This person will be expected to plan and execute both global campaign initiatives for the EMEA audience, as well as design campaigns specific to EMEA in partnership with the local marketing team. This person will play a critical role in evolving our digital programs as we grow our advertising footprint worldwide.
The ideal candidate should be able to combine customer insight, product understanding, a creative eye, and a strong grasp of advertising to deliver the Okta story to the right person at the right time. The candidate should have demonstrable experience leading implementing media plans, creating custom reporting, and leading digital strategy. They should also be comfortable with ambiguity and be able to thrive in an environment that values ownership and collaboration. This is a unique opportunity for a creative and strategic marketer to help fuel Okta’s international growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Campaign Planning and Optimisation – Develop product expertise and translate complex business initiatives into cohesive media plans all the way through to media execution. Create user-centric digital experiences consistent with our brand. Drive performance to key metrics.
- Message, Creative and Offer Testing - Experiment to find the best performing campaigns for target audiences, codify and share insights across marketing. Suggest new content to cross-functional teams based on findings and prioritize existing content to amplify.
- Reporting and Forecasting – Own full-funnel regional reporting and forecasting. Work with cross-functional stakeholders on custom reporting.
- Cross-functional Collaboration – Act as a strategic partner to global and regional demand generation campaigns, web marketing, marketing operations, and product marketing teams.
- Digital Strategy – Recommend new strategies for investment. Procure new vendors and technologies to generate growth in key market segments. Build internal processes, frameworks, and communication strategies that enhance operational excellence.
Role reports to: Director, Global Advertising, with a local EMEA reporting line into Director of Demand Centre
- Hands-on experience with paid, digital and non-digital media campaigns (including SEM, paid social, programmatic media, and retargeting) in a B2B setting.
- Experience leading digital strategy, including evaluating new technology, building analytical frameworks, and optimising internal processes
- Experience owning media partnerships, both in-house and through agencies, to deliver results
- Experience working across multiple markets and languages in EMEA
- Experience creating digital campaigns using persona frameworks and account lists to market to a wide-range of B2B segments
- Experience with digital technology including web analytics and tagging suites (Google Analytics, GTM, or equivalent), marketing automation (Marketo, Eloqua) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Intuitive understanding of the most important KPIs for each media channel or stage in the marketing funnel
- Experience working on creative brand campaigns preferred
- Creative thinker and self-starter with an insatiable appetite to learn, take on new challenges, and provide thought leadership
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent cross-functional and tactical skills to drive collaboration and project execution
- Experience with a mid-sized B2B SaaS company or with a B2B media agency is strongly preferred.
- BA or BS in marketing, economics, or business or other quantitative discipline preferred
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an equal opportunity employer
Apply today to continue the conversation with one of our recruiters...