|Job Type:||Full Time|
The CIB Research Technology team provides cutting edge solutions to J.P Morgan’s financial research organisation, covering a wide range of business capabilities. The financial research produced using our systems reaches a daily audience in the tens of thousands and we are involved in every step of the financial research production process from content creation through to distribution on the firm’s flagship J.P Morgan Markets platform.
The role is on the content creation side of the development team with a focus on developing the systems and tools that allow our business users to efficiently produce financial research pieces. You will be working in a predominantly co-located agile team responsible for all aspects of software delivery. The team works with a great deal of autonomy and, as such, you will be expected to take end to end ownership of deliveries and face off to the business. We value high quality, well-engineered solutions and you will be joining a team of enthusiastic technologists with a passion for building software in the right way.
- Work within an agile team to deliver high quality solutions to the JPMC Research organisation
- Promote quality engineering end to end across the SDLC
- Work closely with business and technology leads to shape technology strategy
- We work across the full stack so value good all-round technologists who don’t define themselves by the language they prefer to code in. The role will be primarily Java (server side) and .Net (client side) based with some database and web front end work also an expectation.
- Motivation and enthusiasm to pick up new technologies as required
- Ability to work independently as part of a team taking full ownership of deliverables
- Analytical, evidence based approach to solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- A drive to build high quality, robust, maintainable software
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.