One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.
We are looking for a Data Loader, who under the direction of the Technical Consultant will:
- Work with the data migration team to support the global rollout of the company ERP system
- Support the loading of data into different environments
- Support the validation and checking of data
- Support the development of suitable reports to aid the validation of data
- Support the data migration team with administration of the data migration work package.
- Formal Education & Certification
- University degree or college diploma in Information Technology or other numerate discipline (desirable)
- Knowledge & Experience
- High level of proficiency with PCs
- Experience of work shift patterns / flexible hours
- Experience of loading / working with data (desirable)
- Experience of working under pressure
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Experience of working independently and within a team
- Personal Attributes
- A methodical and structured approach to problem solving, selecting and effectively utilising appropriate methods, procedures, tools, equipment and standards, to meet all targets set
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and deliver to a deadline
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good organisational skills and process driven mentality.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility of working to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Ability to work effectively with other professionals.
- Keen to learn
Mott MacDonald's support services are the driving force behind our organisation enabling us to run efficiently and effectively. The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practice and technology to all areas of our business specifically designed for our global reach.
The application process
Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you'll need to upload your CV/resume. You have the option to upload a cover letter - to help explain why you're interested in applying for this role.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
Pension matched up to 7%
Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
An annual professional institution subscription
Enhanced parental leave
Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.