|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you numerate and well organised?
Do you have a learning spirit, pay attention to accurate processing and data interpretation?
Well, we need you! We are currently recruiting a Data Quality Coordinator based in our Head Office.
Based in Dublin, Ireland.
Salary - €32,000 per annum with a 5% discretionary bonus.
40 hours per week
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply today!
How you'll make an impact:
This role will assist and coordinate with the Chief Operating Officer and other departments in defining, developing and implementing (through leading actions plans) a data strategy.
They will be responsible for conducting data analysis to build data knowledge in the company and answer to departments needs. They will have a high participation and involvement in new data driven flows or its reengineering and in the development of new functionalities in an optimal way.
We are looking for a person who is organised with an interest for flows management with lots of energy to learn new things in a network environment and IT friendly (mainly Google Sheets and Excel).
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Master company data area and data driven business evolutions.
- Manage IT tools available to extract data and give added value.
- Define Dashboards and KPIs regarding Data management.
- Develop data analysis projects to improve database and bring continuous improvement.
- Deploy action plans together with internal departments to improve data quality inside databases.
- Participate actively in the IT tools evolution in regards to the needs and requests of the business.
- Participate in IT tools data exchange projects.
- Promote Know-How of IT tools inside the organization mainly on data elements.
- Define and follow-up Business cases associated to data projects or evolutions.
- Develop and maintain existing and new relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Able to convince and influence for transversal process implementation requirements.
- Capacity to interact with external clients regarding data transfer flows.
- Develop and manage a full set of relevant KPIs.
- Combine data knowledge with clients contract understanding.
- Mandatory understanding and follow of IT safety, GDPR and all other regulations associated to business.
- Able to use Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with ERP systems (D365 knowledge would be advantageous).
- Develop and maintain good working relationships
- Working within a time sensitive, customer focused operation
Why chose us:
We offer free parking across all our Healthcare sites, generous holiday entitlement, in-house learning platforms, pension scheme, annual saving scheme, employee assistance programmes for our colleagues and their immediate family, plus much more!
Air Liquide Healthcare is proud to promote equality and diversity amongst its workforce.
We aim to create an open and inclusive workplace culture in which employees are able to give their best by feeling respected and valued and having a workforce that is representative of a variety of cultures and all sectors of society.