|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you keen to help pursuing AI to solve the most pressing problems of our society? Do you want to work on healthcare technology with the potential of impacting millions of people around the world? Come and join our vibrant team with an ambitious mission, bring your experience and your personal perspective!
The Medical Imaging Team (InnerEye) in the Health Intelligence group at Microsoft Research Cambridge (UK) is working state of the art AI research to help clinicians to achieve more. Our team members have unparalleled opportunity to put their machine learning and coding skills to test by developing high impact applications. To learn more information, please visit:
- Democratize medical imaging AI, empowering clinical partners to build and deploy state of the art medical imaging AI using Azure and Open Source: http://aka.ms/innereyeoss
- Collaborate with a team of experts in machine learning/deep learning, software development, social science as well as clinicians.
- Design, implement, evaluate, and deploy machine learning solutions which consider key clinical factors and responsible AI using Deep Learning.
- Contribute to an evolving team with a growth mindset, creating clarity and influencing the team strategy.
- Strong programming skills in at least one language with a solid background in algorithms, data structures and solving impactful technical problems at scale.
- At least 3 years of experience in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Passion for healthcare and improving patients’ outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Machine Learning models including Deep Learning.
- PhD or MS or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience with Medical Imaging and Computer Vision.
- Experience translating medical problems to technology solutions
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.