|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their careers.
The Customer Success team is part of the Customer Success Group (CSG) and is responsible for managing our top tier customers across both the Mid Market and Enterprise segments. We believe in owning the outcome and embedding the behaviours that drives exceptional SaaS customer retention, growth and the ability to capture compelling customer data and stories
About the role
We’re looking for a manager, who can help us to manage and lead our Enterprise CSM's whilst having ownership and responsibility of a number of key accounts. We need someone that can set a vision and strategy for this group whilst ensuring this is aligned to the overall strategic direction of the Customer Success Team and simultaneously have the ability to oversee a number of Enterprise accounts to ensure they are hitting their desired outcomes.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading, coaching and mentoring all individuals within the team and being that point of escalation
- Attracting and hiring great talent to expand the team quickly as required
- Work with the Head of Customer Success and other key stakeholders to build a vision and strategy for the Customer Success Team and how the Enterprise Market fits into that
- Working with product development, Legal, Payment Ops, Growth Engine and Platform Service and other key stakeholders as the lead representative of your team
- Accountable for managing risk, forecasting accurately and spotting and driving growth opportunities
- Understand, through consultation and partnerships how to identify customers pain points and drive them towards value
- Create and deliver success plans and success reviews with your merchants to optimise their usage of GoCardless and constantly drive value
- Advocate for our merchants internally by delivering informed, quantified feedback, especially ensuring this clearly communicated to our product team
- Mobilise relevant teams to manage priorities and drive actionable outcomes
- Coordinate with Customer Experience to ensure we’re delighting customers, so we can capture customer stories leading to referrals, testimonials and case studies
Who we’re looking for
- You’re a leader and someone that can coach, develop and inspire those around you
- Your excited by the opportunity to manage a small team both operationally and strategically
- You enjoy taking ownership of projects, love working cross functionally and you take pride in the execution and delivery of these
- You enjoy building and championing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders and have the ability to be commercially astute
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 27th November 2020