|Job Type:||Full Time|
For Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Key Responsibilities here:
- Design, code, test and deliver solutions to automate manual operational work in an Individual Contributor Role.
- Direct accountability for building and strategizing Test Automation Solutions. To be involved extensively in Test Planning, Strategizing, Designing and Architecting.
- Ensure automation solution meets business requirements in an agile environment.
- Partner with business, development, devops and production support to ensure the overall test strategy is fit for purpose
- Liaise/coordinate with other groups (across sites) to coordinate/execute end-end testing.
- Co-ordinate with project team members globally to ensure deliverables are met to agreed schedules.
- Proactive identification of risk and issues and work out mitigation plan. Timely escalation.
- A university degree. Engineering, numerical, or computer science degrees preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience working on large/medium sized projects ideally in Java EE with Payments Domain
- Conversant with Agile processes and Gherkin formats.
- Very strong hands-on test execution, analytical and problem solving skills, with good decision making abilities.
- Should have previous experience in testing middleware applications including MQ / UM.
- Should have a good understanding of Unix and should be able to monitor and search logs, run scripts and monitor processes.
- Should have experience in working with the Java Messaging Service (JMS) and should be able to read and debug Java code.
- Sound working experience with:
o Java, Selenium, API/REST Services.
o Sound Unix and Linux background
o Sound SQL and DB knowledge (Oracle, Cassandra)
o Spring framework
o Job scheduling framework
o Continuous Integration model using Jenkins and DOCKER.
o Excellent knowledge of working with XML/different message formats and schema led validation.
- Working Experience in A DevOps model.
Knowledge of infrastructure components is preferred (E.g. routers, load balancers , cloud products , container systems , compute, storage and networks