|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Consultant Role
The Technical Consultant in Enterprise Services delivers technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology. Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, these consultants will work with Microsoft's partners to assist customers in the delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft's solution areas, technologies, services and products in diverse client environments. The Consultant will also help assist customers in stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments, in the design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products, services and technologies and understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
- Assist in pre-sales efforts, apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions to provide detailed reliable options and estimates for service implementations
- Drive client workshops to demonstrate product capabilities and gather customer requirements
- Analyze requirements and design technical solutions to meet business goals, objectives and functional/non-functional requirements in alignment with architectural standards
- Disposition requirements to be addressed by out of the box features, via standard configuration and via customization
- Be responsible for leading and/or development tasks related to Dynamics 365 Operations and Finance (ERP)
- Support the development of test scenarios/scripts and coordinate client testing of developed solution
- Develop appropriate requirements, design, testing and deployment documentation to support the solution delivery
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers around implementation methodologies and how to successfully deploy Operations and Finance (ERP) solutions
- Working with other team members and leaders, proactively identify and mitigate/resolve risks and issues
- Contribute best practices, lessons learned and IP from projects to the global community with focus on continuous improvement
- Foster senior level client relationships and engage with senior level client stakeholders to gather requirements, develop plans and drive solution success
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and executive presentation skills
- Knowledge of competing products and industry standard implementation methodologies
- Successfully demonstrated leadership in 5+ ERP (preferably Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 Operations/Finance) projects for enterprise class customers
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations and drive effective solutions to business problems
- Holistic solution, design, architecture, data migration and integration skills
- Previous track record delivering the full project life cycle
- Dynamics AX 2012/ Dynamics 365 configuration, development leadership and deployment
- Object Oriented Programming and Design skills
- Morph X / X++
- Good understanding of AX entity & Object model
- SQL Admin and Query tuning
- LCS telemetry data usage and configuration
- PowerBI/SSRS Reporting
- Common Data Service, Workflows etc.
- Dynamics POS
- Enterprise Portal/ SharePoint
- Dynamics AX ISV solutions
- Industry vertical knowledge – Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, PSA etc.
- Azure Dev Ops
- Power Suite
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.