|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Role Description & Scope:
The DNA platform authors, sources and distributes Facts about Data at JPMC that help the firm improve its data management and data governance capabilities front-to-back. The product includes features related to:
- Data Lineage
- Data Authority
- Data Catalog
- Data Governance Roles
- Data Controls
- Data Quality Issues and Scores
- Data Use
As a member of the team you will design and develop various components of the DNA Ecosystem and deliver quality software in an agile environment. You will work with all DNA component teams across locations on common patterns and interactions.
- Degree in computer science / information science (or similarly technical discipline).
- Experience with Scrum and scalable Agile
- Strong front-end development experiences on
- ReactJS, HTML5 / CSS3, and related tooling and technologies
- Async programming; Promises; Redux;
- Data visualization (D3) is desirable
- Selenium, jest/enzyme or similar
- Experience with Core-Java/Spring/Spring-Boot are desirable
- Experience with GIT/Bitbucket, continuous integration/continuous deployment tools and pipelines
- UX architect and design experience is a plus