|Job Type:||Full Time|
Department and Program Description
The CIB Operations Interaction Management Program is a strategic initiative which focus on identifying and implementing opportunities that transform the way we interact with internal and external clients, using a data driven and user experience approach. The program is focused on improving efficiency, scalability and operational leverage across CIB Operations by executing a coordinated, cross-line of business transformation strategy.
We are a group of Product Managers who manages a broad product portfolio focusing on enhancing the way we handle enquiries, transaction exceptions, and enable self-services.
Our team, in particular, owns data and analytics product (Ops Insights) and dashboards used by Operations and Product users; and has the ambition to further develop our toolkit across the Interaction Management Program. We want to make our data available and accessible to users by converging the data we own across the Interaction Management products into a suite of tools which will allow users to discover and query data, extract data, visualise data and gain further insights from enquiries/exceptions analytics.
The successful applicant will be part of a global team delivering key aspects of product strategy, analysis and implementation phases - initially contributing to define the product strategy/roadmap; detailing business requirements; process flows and current/future state diagrams; coordinate with various business & technology stakeholders; and subsequently the role will lead to the implementation phase working on user outreach strategy & rollout. This will require working across multiple Operations, Technology, & Risk & Controls groups internally.
The Data & Analytics Product Owner will support on a variety of activities:
- Contribute to the ownership of a product from ideation to setting priorities and vision for planning & execution
- Actively participate in researching best in class analytics for Operations functions (e.g. analytics content, tool landscape, etc.) and partner with Data Science as required
- Understand current internal landscape of analytics needs and tools across different groups and identify opportunities
- Work with Product and Ops stakeholders to define data and analytics needs, build use cases and translate into business / product requirements; in particular in the context of the new Case Management Platform
- Creates requirements using agile methodologies (i.e. EPICs, user stories etc.) highlighting the value delivered by each requirement and release
- Work with our Technology partner to deliver the defined product/functionalities
- Work across global Risk, Legal and Compliance organizations to ensure functionality is fully compliant with all regulatory and data privacy requirements
- Contribute to discussions around future development of the application through business and technology stakeholders engagement
In addition to the data and analytics product activities, you will also have the opportunity to further contribute to the Case Management Platform strategic initiative and support the wider group with identifying process improvements and defining the framework for assessing the efficiency of a newly identified business process model.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Prior experience of Product Management in a financial services, operational or technology environment
- Prior experience or understanding of CIB Operations business areas and trade lifecycle knowledge preferred
- Prior experience with data / analytics product is a strong plus
- Data and process driven with a strategic and commercial mind-set; think beyond immediate deliveries and connect ideas
- Strong analytical, prioritisation, and organisational skills
- Logical and structured approach to planning, problem solving, and decision-making
- Attention to detail, seek out potential problem area, conduct root cause analyse and synthesize findings to formulate recommendations
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator and strong relationship building skills
- Curious, inquisitive and motivated to deliver value to users & clients