|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Global Markets Structuring team is a structuring desk within Global Sales that originates bespoke investment and financing solutions across the entire spectrum Markets client. The team partners closely with sales and trading desks in every region to offer best-in-class product knowledge and deal execution to JP Morgan clients.
The Global Markets Structuring – Investable Index Solutions team partners with the Cross Asset trading structuring teams and our Global salesforce to structure, market and distribute Investable Indices across asset classes and across investment themes to Institutional Investors. The team is client focused, serving as the local experts on JPMorgan’s Index offering and is responsible for marketing, including customizing, strategies and platform capabilities to meet clients’ investment goals.
- Work with Sales to prepare material for key client calls and meetings, including but not limited to: presentations on new products/themes, custom client analysis and ongoing market updates regarding index performance;
- Facilitate client business by responding to inquiries and pitching new ideas;
- Manage client RFQs and trade engagement;
- Manage the trade process: coordinate among sales, trading, QR, legal and other involved parties (credit, compliance, business management, etc.);
- Analyse and back-test systematic index strategies;
- Price and structure trade ideas, develop and run bespoke analyses for strategies or clients’ investments;
- Monitor and analyze returns across the firm’s systematic strategy offerings and client portfolios;
- Define and execute on the technology and systems agenda for the Global Investable Index business in conjunction with key partners in sales, operations and JPM technology teams.
- Demonstrable experience within a markets related transactional role;
- Strong quantitative skills and intellectual curiosity. Programming experience is a plus;
- Team player with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Exceptional attention to detail, hardworking, flexible;
- Ability to multi-task, excellent organisational skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly proficient in Bloomberg, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative discipline such as Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or Science. Masters degree a plus;
- European language knowledge a plus.