|Job Type:||Full Time|
The team is seeking a high performing Associate candidate for a Business Analyst position based out of the Chaseside Bournemouth office. The team is partnering across lines of business and functions to implement a process/decision modelling programme, which includes deploying software, creating guidelines, on-going governance and taxonomy/data attribute management. This will deliver a repository of process models that are recognised as the “single source of the truth” across all CIB Operations processes, which can be built upon to overlay risk and controls, regulations, policies, procedures, etc.
This role provides a unique opportunity to gain exposure to key Operations Transformation initiatives being implemented across D&PS and will require partnership with representatives from across the organization including Business, Finance, Operations and Technology groups.
This role is part of a new multi-year initiative to deliver an integrated solution to model, analyse, and optimise our processes, controls and design decisions in one platform. The role sits within a central team responsible for all phases of Business Process Taxonomy & Management (BPTM), from planning and documentation to analysis and optimisation of processes.
The team is partnering across lines of business and functions to implement a process/decision modeling programme, which includes deploying software, creating guidelines, on-going governance and taxonomy/data attribute management. This will deliver a repository of process models that are recognised as the “single source of the truth” across all CIB Operations processes, which can be built upon to overlay risk and controls, regulations, policies, procedures, etc.
- Develop expertise in the theory and craft of BPTM across CIB Operations using BPMN 2.0 and DMN 1.1 methodologies
- Establish relationships with business and technology stakeholders, to facilitate BPTM implementation
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in the business, project managers and technologists to articulate business rules, data models, and document and design processes
- Conduct process and controls analysis, and then creation and testing of models based on requirements
- Serve as a subject matter expert in process modeling for the operations community and lead line of business modelers to ensure they deliver consistent, high-quality, on-time work
- Work in partnership with technology to capture the details of the various control processes at a level that reflects the actual flow within the technical stack
- Exposure to financial services and Operations or Technology
- Analytical mind-set, creativity and commercial focus to deliver optimal solutions for the business
- Experience building and sustaining long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Negotiation and relationship skills as you work with operations, technology and business project sponsors and stakeholders to build complex solutions while balancing competing priorities
- Intellectual curiosity to expand your knowledge/understanding of architecture and design techniques over time with Business Process Management and Process Mining tools
- Strong analytical skills, with experience collecting, analysing and synthesising large datasets
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently across multiple aspects of the organization at all levels; confidence in communicating with management
- Judgment to prioritise and escalate issues in order to influence objectives and outcomes
- Ability to think strategically and understand the bigger picture
- Willingness to work independently with responsibility over delivery
- Consultant with a top-tier management consulting firm or an internal consulting/corporate strategy team
- Experience with a Business Process Modeling tool (e.g. Signavio, Lombardi Blueprint, IBM Blueworks, etc.) would be an advantage.
- Familiarity in working with standard modeling notations including Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0) or Decision Modeling Notation (DMN 1.1) is beneficial
- Experience with a Process Mining tool (e.g. Celonis, QPR ProcessAnalyzer, etc.) would be an advantage
- Capability to develop data visualisations of large datasets through tools such as Qlikview/Tableau/PowerBI
- Practical experience of Alteryx, or other data blending/modeling tools
- Knowledge in data science/analytics
- Understanding of Lean/Six Sigma practices