|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to join the team that is continually redefining business travel management?
Egencia -- Expedia Group business travel -- is one of the world's top Travel Management Companies (TMCs). We're rewriting the book on how companies and their employees arrange travel with our innovative business travel solutions and local customer service in 65 countries. We're a great place for exceptional people who share our passion for tech and travel!
We are seeking a motivated, hardworking individual who understands the power of outstanding product marketing. As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you'll become an authority on our market and customers, the competitive landscape, and, most importantly, our product. You'll collaborate across our product and leadership teams to craft and execute go-to-market strategies and plans for Traveler and Arranger experiences.
What You Will Do:
- You will develop a master-level understanding of Egencia's market and competition
- Build outstanding market positioning and messaging, and champion decisions regarding the roadmap
- Partner with Product teams to develop and implement world-class product launch and sustainment strategies that start with customers
- Apply your storytelling prowess, act as the voice of the product; communicate Egencia's value proposition through marketing and sales enablement assets as well as at events in support of lead nurture, conversion and retention efforts
- Use a bias to action to evaluate team processes and approaches to improve product launch efficiency and energize partnerships
- Engage and learn from sales, account management, and our clients to help optimize go to market strategies with compassion and strong analytical and critical thinking
Who You Are:
- You're an accomplished product marketer
- Ready to share and implement validated practices on day one, including a demonstrated ability to author and execute top-notch positioning, messaging, segmentation and strategic, impactful plans
- Highly functioning within ambiguity thanks to your unbridled curiosity and passion for unraveling complexity
- Able to capably handle numerous, complex decisions simultaneously, across multiple teams, time zones and cultures
What You Bring:
- Extensive B2B technology, enterprise software SaaS/Cloud product marketing experience. Global experience preferred
- Willingness to learn and an eagerness to partner
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.