|Job Type:||Full Time|
Director of Solutions Marketing, UK & Ireland
Okta’s rapid growth and product innovation have contributed to our leadership position in the market for identity and access management. Today we sell our broad portfolio of solutions to the largest companies in the world, and to support our expansion across EMEA we need product marketers who can go beyond point products to identifying overall customer problems and how Okta solves those problems across our product lines.
This solutions marketing team is highly strategic and cross-functional, focusing on messaging and go-to-market initiatives for the world’s largest organisations, while enabling the field, delivering thought leadership, collaborating with business development on partnerships, and partnering with marketing to target the right buyers and influencers.
The successful candidate will not only be expected to bring expert knowledge of the UK market, but will also be expected to lead a small team of solutions marketers aligned to other countries in EMEA. This team is tasked with adapting global GTM plays to specific countries and make identity a foundational technology for strategic customer initiatives across security, digital transformation, and IT modernisation in EMEA.
As Director of Solutions Marketing you will:
- Build and lead a small team of Solutions PMMs that aligns to the strategic vision of Okta and the buyer personas we engage with throughout the sales cycle in EMEA
- Partner with the Global Solutions Product Marketing team, EMEA Sales, and the EMEA Demand Gen team to align on a Solutions GTM strategy and tactics for success.
- Work alongside the extended Solutions Marketing team to understand the identity challenges of the world’s largest organizations, and how all of Okta products come together to solve those problems.
- Represent Okta externally as a thought leader on identity, and the critical role it plays in business transformation.
- Understand the buyer personas of our go-to-market motion in the UK, empathising with the business and technical challenges facing the CTO, CIO, CISO, and other security professionals, while testing our value proposition to emerging personas.
- Develop and implement solution messaging and positioning for Okta’s security suite of products that align to those business challenges.
- Champion solution positioning, strategic technology and channel partner engagement, validate market messaging, and evangelize Okta solutions offerings both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the security and access management market space, products and service offerings, including overall value proposition, features, functionality, competitive landscape and relevant use cases.
- Deliver key messages that enable our go-to-market teams to execute relevant strategic campaigns and programs.
- Create campaign and content strategy for security initiatives that result in pipeline for the sales organization.
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Extensive product marketing or solutions marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience managing a product or solutions marketing team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. We are looking for someone who has a track record of writing compelling papers and content to support PR and Demand Gen campaigns.
- Excellent presentation skills, having excelled at presenting to senior technology leaders (i.e. CIOs, CTOs, CISOs) within enterprises.
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience within large organisations. We’re looking for someone who can navigate technical security challenges and broader business pain points, and align them to a solution.
- Capable research and analytical skills.
- Passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organisation.
- Ability to drive complex, cross-functional projects without a proven playbook.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply today to continue the conversation with one of our recruiters...
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.#LI-AA2