|Job Type:||Full Time|
The main day to day responsibilities within this role is the collection and input of payroll information to the payroll system, liaising with payroll vendors, checking of payroll outputs, and query resolution.
Additional responsibilities include providing support to the Team Lead and wider team. To assist with ad-hoc/annual activities i.e. year-end activities and any Project requirements. Providing feedback to the payroll vendors. Liaising with Payroll Accounting function and identification and development of system enhancements
- Develop a full understanding of internal payroll procedures
- Develop a full understanding of the hosted payroll software.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of location legislation.
- Gain a full understanding of JPMC variable comp policies relating to specific locations (overtime etc)
- Establish working relationship with internal stakeholders
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of complete end to end payroll process through execution of appropriate review, audit and checks
- Resolution of payroll queries within SLA.
- Establish and build relationship with all internal teams and external bodies such as local tax/social security authorities
- Timely follow up on employee overpayments/claims/queries
- At least 3-4 years payroll experience.
- Familiar with the workings of both in and outsourced payroll process.
- ADP Celergo experience preferred
- User of Microsoft office suite – advanced user of Excel is essential.
- Experience in operating in a controls focused environment
- Extremely numerate.
- Customer/Client service
- Well-rounded payroll knowledge.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good attention to detail
- Good investigative and query handling skills
- Good time-management skills
- Positive approach to tackling issues.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
- Strong customer service skills