|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management:
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management (WM) delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high-net-worth individuals and families in every major market throughout the world. We deliver highly customized and tailored solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging the commercial and investment banking capabilities of the firm. WM addresses every facet of wealth management from investment management and brokerage to tax and estate planning, credit, raising of capital, and specialty wealth advisory services.
Within Wealth Management, the Global Controls Management (GCM) organization’s primary function is to (i) ensure a sustainable and disciplined end-to-end control environment for WM; (ii) identify and escalate issues with a sense of urgency; and, (iii) partner with the business to ensure timely remediation of issues.
Global Controls Management works in partnership with the business, as the first line of defense. The team assists in immediate, real time critical control issue detection, escalation, root cause analysis and remediation. In addition, the team works in collaboration with all other control functions – Compliance, Risk, Audit, and Legal.
Objectives of the Supervisory Management (SM) team:
Supervisory Management (SM) is a dedicated business aligned team whose main responsibility is to help the business manage its regulatory obligations, operational risk and supervisory requirements. The team has been established to meet the increased regulatory expectation that the business is responsible for their own supervision and to align with global best practice within the Private Bank.
EMEA Trading SM is a skilled team of risk and controls experts who are responsible for managing end to end control environment spanning Equities, Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities trading desks.
The Analyst will have the responsibility to support the team in day to day responsibilities but also on broader projects in all aspects pertaining to the supervision of the Solutions teams. The candidate will also, with training and support from the team, be responsible for the review and approval of marketing materials.
This role is an ideal entry position for a new graduate, keen to pursue a career in Wealth Management & Investment Solutions.
- Liaising with Controls Management team members globally on specific data asks, projects and initiatives
- Responding to ad-hoc queries from regional and global management
- Producing and designing high quality Management Information to be used by senior managers and in global committees
- Assisting in the drafting and review of team procedural documents, with a focus on improving team processes
- Maintaining critical team SharePoint site
- Preparing team presentations and training materials
- Reviewing Marketing Materials
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual who thrives in a fast paced and diverse workplace. At ease communicating effectively across a larger and highly motivated team, the candidate will be considered to have good all round knowledge of the following:
- A strong interest in financial markets
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong communication
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint
- Inquisitive and proactive
- An individual who is motivated by the control environment
- A self-motivated individual
- Candidates should be at Analyst level