|Job Type:||Full Time|
The EMEA Account Services team provides the support and expertise needed to maintain as well as drive transformative initiatives relating to our Demand Deposit Account offering.The team works closely with sales and product partners across businesses as well as regions to achieve its goals.
The evolution of Fin tech and E-commerce ‘platform’ business models, has fuelled the growth of third-party money (3PM) relationships for banks such as JP Morgan. As a global provider of cash management and liquidity solutions, Treasury Services is well-placed to establish itself as a leader in this new area, creating exciting opportunities to increase liquidity and revenue streams.
This position will be responsible for shaping the product strategy and roadmap for 3PM in EMEA. The role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture – namely, how we can create new solutions to meet the different needs of E-Money and Authorised Payment Institution clients as well as understanding how these needs shape our platforms and our operating models across the EMEA landscape. Working with partners and stakeholders globally, you will play a leading role in defining new solutions, identifying new opportunities and commercialising 3PM.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Drive the strategic direction of Account Services for 3PM while using insights into latest market trends around client cash management requirements and collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Drive New Business Initiatives from concept to delivery, including requisite approval processes at regional and country level as well as completion of Change Management
- Working with global stakeholders across, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Client Service, Technology definecore functionality and features
- Gather feedback on product positioning, competitors and market developments, whilst commercialising our products and services in support of our Sales and Service teams.
- Management of day-to-day requests from Sales and Service to help them best support our clients.This will require becoming the “go-to” expert for all matters impacting the Account Services product, with especial focus on 3PM
- Support and participate in client meetings to drive EMEA hubs and clients corporate segment growth.
- Provide direct support to clients during and post implementation as required.
- Work closely with functional partners, pre and post releases to ensure new product functionalities are delivered as per specified business requirements.
- Produce and monitor reports of key performance indicators (KPI) to drive Product P&L and identify emerging balance and revenue trends. Ensure pricing strategy is aligned with the Bank’s balance sheet and funding strategy.
- Create reporting for senior stakeholders and management teams
- Deliver high quality marketing collateral for the new product
- Work closely with the other product managers and sales teams globally, to deliver an integrated solution to clients
Risk, Regulatory & Remediation Management
Work closely with functional partners in Risk, Legal and Compliance across EMEA to ensure new regulations are fully understood and acted upon efficiently and in a timely manner. Ensure risks and impact by segment are fully appreciated and documented appropriately. Ensure additional controls are in place where needed.
Coordinate with country teams how to actively identify, manage and remediate any risk issues and develop CSA action plans as necessary. Proactively contribute to regular product risk and compliance reviews.
Work with functional partners in operations and technology to achieve minimization of manual processes and activities.
Contribute to maintenance of Know Your Product (KYP) document.
- Work closely with the EMEA hubs teams as well as other Product Managers across other product families within Treasury Services to capture cross impact and related opportunities.
- Work with functional partners to drive a collaborative environment to meet business objectives and manage end-to-end controls.
- Collaborate effectively with Commercial Bank and Security Services colleagues to leverage best practice.
Previous product management experience in Account Services/Liquidity/Core Cash strongly preferred.
Proven operational or business management experience.
Exposure to regulatory environment and risk and remediation frameworks preferred.
Banking knowledge, including knowledge of the TS business across Liquidity and Core Cash preferred.
Track record of strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
People management experience a benefit.
Execution-oriented self-starter who likes to take initiative and is able to deliver in efficient and effective manner.
Strong financial, analytical and strategic skills.
Project management skills.
Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Organizational and administration skills.