|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity and Technology Controls (CTC) organization, you won’t just be watching over our data – you’ll be finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you’ll join a highly motivated team focused on analysing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, advise on best practices and support our business and technology groups. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. By presenting your findings to senior leaders, you’ll sharpen your communication and presentation skills. As part of our global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a critical impact on our company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- A command of CTC organisation practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- An understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
- Foundational knowledge of: computer forensics; legal, government and jurisprudence as they relate to cybersecurity; operating systems; and methods for intelligence gathering and sharing
- Intermediate knowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defense, external organizations and academic institutions dealing with cybersecurity issues, financial authorities and regulations, identity management, incident management, information assurance, information management, information systems and network security and infrastructure design
- Intermediate knowledge of cybersecurity activities associated with: requirements analysis, risk analytics and modeling, risk management; emerging issues, risks, vulnerabilities and technologies; and vulnerability assessment.
The EMEA Regional ISM role includes specific responsibility across the following areas;
- Governance of CTC in region, including attendance at regional committees
- Active regional key stakeholder management
- Review of regional regulatory change, driving impact assessments to ensure a mapping to firm-wide policies
- Oversight to ensure regulatory obligations are met, ensuring that the solution proposed meets the requirements and is evergreen
- Coordination of responses to regulator requests, including the engagement of relevant technology groups, the consistent use of existing materials and the management of meetings to maintain traction on responses
- Driving operational excellence across processes relating to governance, regulatory change and regulatory oversight
- Supporting the design and deployment of strategic solutions to streamline regional service delivery
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full-time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
If you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
© 2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.