|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Team
FX Services is a global Product and Trading business that provides spot and forward FX services to clients of various J.P. Morgan businesses - Investor Services, Treasury Services, Commercial Bank, Merchant Solutions, Consumer and Business Bank, and the Private Bank. Services provided include execution of client instructed FX transactions related to corporate payments, securities trades, dividend and income receipts, corporate actions and related instructions.
The FX Services Product Management function covers a broad range of business activities requiring in depth product and market understanding. Responsibilities include product development strategy and execution as well as day-to-day management. Our goal is to maintain client focused delivery of market viable, profitable and operationally supported solutions, while maintaining standards of risk mitigation and controls for the FX product suite.
The FX Payments landscape is continuing to evolve – clients now demand simple, cost effective and integrated payment and hedging solutions for complex international treasury workflows. As a member of the EMEA FX Payments product team you will be part of a team responsible for managing the product delivery of next generation FX Payments solutions. The successful candidate is expected to work closely with Product, Trading, Sales, Operations, Technology, and other partners in Markets and Wholesale Payments to deliver a unified FX experience to corporate clients. The candidate will need to partner with the global FX Services team in New York and Singapore on projects that have a global impact.
The role will also support the commercialization activities associated with launching new product capabilities in the market. Additionally the candidate will help deliver the broader business strategy, for example ensuring that the FX products are future proof.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work within a dynamic, markets-oriented product group and directly drive key FX payments initiatives for JPMorgan.
- Prioritize business requirements and shape the delivery roadmap for new product features and capabilities with technology.
- Work with in house technology team in Agile methodology to deliver new or enhanced product features
- Partner with the wider FX Services team looking at global clients and their requirements in region
- Analyze industry trends within FX payments, merchant processing and cash management
- Partner with the eCommerce and voice trading desks with respect to FX price discovery and defining trade booking and risk management operating models
Business Building and sales support
- Support FX sales and client management teams with deep product expertise
- Analyze opportunities to integrate the product with other Markets and Treasury Services products to improve client experience and drive revenues
- Ensure proactive Client Service and support for prospects and clients
Risk and Control
- Partner with global teams in Business Control, Legal and Compliance
- Analyze industry trends within FX payments and cash management, understanding risk and regulatory developments and competitive landscape
- Ensure that for all products and solutions risks are understood and documented, and robust controls are in place, taking in to consideration local regulatory requirements
We expect significant experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Cross-border payments & transactional banking
- Credit Card Acquiring and/or Fintech
- FX pricing, end to end transaction flow, pre and post trade
- FX ecommerce channels
The successful candidate will demonstrate many of the following characteristics
- Highly motivated to design and deliver strategic changes to the existing product infrastructure
- Able to take an idea from inception to delivery, and support business analysis with requirements and metrics
- Significant demonstrable experience of FX product or technology development within an agile environment. (5-7 Years minimum)
- Ability to develop clear program management strategies and execute against them
- Strong communication with a proven track record of delivering financial solutions while working in partnership with many teams such as business leads, technology, operations
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with a structured approach to problem solving and an ability to challenge the status quo.
- Commercially-focused and entrepreneurial
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- BA or BSc or equivalent graduate level education preferred