Last updated 2 days ago
|Job Type:||Part Time|
- Calculate and manage credit risk exposures for external clients across the three products.
- Ensure eligible collateral assets are transferred between parties to mitigate credit risk exposures.
- Liaise directly with our clients and other external parties (Brokers, Custodians) over the telephone and email.
- Perform daily reconciliations between systems and the market to ensure accurate record keeping and risk mitigation.
- Partner with internal groups within Collateral Services to provide a superb client experience that will assist in retaining current business and growing new client activity.
Additional role responsibilities
- Gathering, analyzing and presentation of MIS related to the core BAU processes.
- Providing Governance support to department managers including disaster recovery planning, co-ordinating of global controls and ownership of one or more internal forums.
- This role will include management of small projects designed to improve the BAU processes and enhance the experience of our clients.
- The Collateral Management team provides a service to our wide range of clients across European working hours, and is also required to work UK Bank Holidays as governed by client requirements. This role will not include Bank Holiday working.
- The team supports flexible working including working from home.
- Continued growth of the team provides opportunities for progression for team members demonstrating strong levels of performance.
Qualifications / Experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem solving and data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and to work under pressure
- Ability to work under own initiative