|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
We are looking for a Senior Audience Marketing Manager to help us get to the next level of growth in the Emerging accounts segment within our Commercial Demand Generation team. We are building a demand generation machine to target and engage prospective customers in our core markets - UK, US, Canada, France, Germany, Australia and New Zealand. This role is focused on fast growing businesses in the Emerging segment, developing buyer journeys and audience plans that deliver MQAs and drive pipeline generation.
Building a deep understanding of the buying group, their challenges and finding creative ways to engage with them is an essential pillar of our growth strategy. You will develop plans, test hypotheses and orchestrate targeted programmatic and 1:Many campaigns leveraging our data, technology and analytics capability to significantly increase our customer base of fast-growing emerging businesses in all of our markets.
You will collaborate closely with the entire Commercial Demand Generation team, in particular our Field Marketing Managers in each region. Additionally, you will work together with the Content, Creative, Product Marketing, Lead Development, Sales and Marketing Operations teams to shape our demand generation strategy for Emerging accounts in 2021 and beyond. The role will report directly to our Global Director of Demand Generation and sit within the Commercial Demand Generation team.
- Harness data and insights that address the challenges our prospects are trying to solve in their businesses
- Build and evolve buyer journeys and 1:Many programs and campaigns for Emerging account audiences in five core markets
- Develop campaign themes and offers based on ICP needs and compelling events in the market, segment and core verticals
- Test and learn for demand creation, engagement and conversion throughout the buyer journey
- Develop integrated media plans for paid, owned and earned channels
- Manage internal and external contributors, including content, creative and media briefing
- Define audience objectives for demand creation, demand management and pipeline acceleration that map to overall business growth objectives
You don’t need to have experience of the payments or financial worlds. Rather, you’ll be a fast learner who knows how to quickly build understanding of markets, products, audiences, segments, verticals and buying groups. You’ll know how to build powerful programs and campaigns that scale and you can distill and present information in the most compelling ways to align commercial stakeholders and drive results.
- You have extensive experience in B2B demand generation marketing
- With strong business acumen, you are skilled at identifying opportunities within segments and building audience plans to target pipeline generation
- You are able to align teams cross functionally to drive outcomes, you understand the Sales process and you’re at ease working with Lead Development and Sales teams
- You are customer focused and inquisitive, always looking for ways to address challenges, reduce friction and create value in the buyer journey
- You use data to identify angles, validate ideas and measure impact, while balancing this with the creative spark you bring
- You are highly proactive and able to work independently, while equally comfortable working cross-functionally to deliver integrated campaigns
- You bring energy, passion and thrive on winning as a team
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.