|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a senior leader within Markets Operations, you will use your years of proven experience to lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team within our global organisation. Your deep knowledge of Operations will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and critical challenges internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you’re already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including the ability to:
- Establish a Digital Ops strategy to optimally support the business objectives
- Partner with Technology and Center of Excellence (CoE) teams to pilot and implement new technology that creates competitive advantage for the Firm
- Create and promotes a culture of continuous process improvement, and empowers employees to challenge the status quo
- Design optimal target state operating models and develops implementation plans in partnership with technology and business stakeholders
- Understand the client’s organization, business priorities, operating model and how that overlays with JPM’s products and capabilities
- Build high performing, diverse teams and focuses on building deep pipelines of internal and external talent
- Create and communicate operations strategies that optimally support business priorities
- Actively seek opportunities to lead & contribute to initiatives outside immediate area of responsibility
- Promote an inclusive, respectful work environment and creates a culture of transparency and integrity
- Proactively engage with control stakeholders including 2nd and 3rd lines of defence, external auditors, and regulators
- Management of key metrics & daily controls, ensuring the prompt and proper resolution of business issues/risk with partners.
- Previous exposure to financial products including securities and derivatives instruments advantageous but not essential.
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative and with a passion for delivering business results.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate and Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services, entrusted by the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions.
- Business in over 100 countries
- $21.4 trillion in assets
- 49,000 employees globally
Markets Operations provides middle and back office operational support and controls across all asset classes including equities, fixed income, currencies and commodities. Our employees are located in offices and branches across North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC. Services provided encompass trade support, pre-execution support for electronic trade systems and vendor platforms, client servicing, industry and regulatory reporting, operational controls, securities and derivatives processing, asset servicing, clearing, settlement and collateral management, vaulting and movement of physical commodities, reconciliations and billing support for clients and partners in over 100 global markets. Our external clients include Asset Managers, Pension and Life Funds, Government Funds, Hedge Funds, Broker Dealers, Global Custodians, Agent Banks, Corporations, Retail clients and other Financial Institutions.
Operations at JPMC
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. Our Operations teams manage and process our clients’ business, we develop innovative and secure services and solutions to meet our clients’ end-to-end needs.
Operations are aligned to our business and our regional footprint in more than 60 countries around the world; there are opportunities across our organization in Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and across our Corporate Functions.
As a member of the Operations team, you will help drive our clients’ business forward, while getting a behind-the-scenes look at how our own businesses run, you’ll work on implementing new ideas to improve and enhance our client services - driving increased productivity and efficiencies for our clients and the firm
- Direct impact
- Breaking down global barriers
- Strong foundation
Location - Bournemouth
Employees at the Bournemouth Corporate Centre provide a wide range of support for the firm's day-to-day, global business activities. More than 4,000 professionals, representing many of the firm's functional groups, work at this campus.
Having so many employees together on a single campus means that teams here collaborate, innovate and generously share their time — with one another and our local community. It also means we're able to offer robust training, development and internal mobility opportunities.
The firm has invested in creating a world-class Corporate Centre in Bournemouth with refurbished high performance workplaces, state-of-the-art technology and collaboration tools, and the type of facilities our employees need and deserve. It's a first-class environment, where people take great pride in the important work they do for the company.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building an operations organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global operations team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JP Morgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer disability/veteran. JP Morgan fosters and supports flexible working and the manager is open to flexible working options for this role.
- Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change ? Apply today.
- It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today.
- Ready to take your career to the next level ? Apply today.
- If you're interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.