Last updated 4 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Manage day to day issues including daily health checks of applications and processes, working closely with end users, development staff and Infrastructure teams, to prioritize and resolve and/or mitigate outages.
- Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources, and executives.
- Implement continuous process improvement, including but not limited to, policy, procedures, and production monitoring.
- Help in identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects and activities that create efficiencies and optimize technical processing.
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical staff, end users and clients.
- Carefully evaluate alternative risks and solutions before taking action to provide timely resolution.
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and high performance.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to the team and the customers.
- Communicates openly and effectively in a manner consistent with the audience.
- “Can do” attitude, which can identify problems, take ownership, and provide solutions.
- Possess fantastic trouble-shooting skills, are driven to help internal/external customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Demonstrate sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information, ability to reach sound decisions quickly.
- Must have extensive hands-on experience in Operations/Production support.
- Must have hands-on experience in data analysis/ SQL.
- Must have experience in managing UNIX/Linux environment.
- Must have experience in UNIX shell, Perl scripting.
- Knowledge of XML, SWIFT and FIX protocol is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Python programming
- Understanding of Cloud technology and DevOps
- Experience working with scheduling tools like Autosys/Control-M is a plus.
- Strong analytical & trouble shooting skills required.
- Experience in Disaster Recovery planning and test execution.
- Exhibits problem solving skills and shows flexibility in supporting evolution in process, standards, and strategy.
- Experience working in financial services industry supporting mission critical applications is a big plus.