|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cash Forecasting- Coordination of cash projections by Currency and Legal Entity in order to help manage the firm’s liquidity and exposure. Liaise with Corporate Treasury, CIB Treasury and various Lines of Business (LOB) to resolve exceptions.
Responsibilities to include:
A successful candidate will be motivated by the fast paced and high pressure environment and frequent interaction with front-office personnel expected of them in this position.
- Provide start-of-day and intraday cash projections to EMEA Treasury – work with LOB’s and trading desks to analyze source data predictions in order to construct an accurate forecast so that Treasury can manage the firm’s projected cash balances.
- Clear and effective communication with senior partners in Treasury and other LoB stakeholders
- Monitor Primary and Secondary Nostro account balances to ensure previous days funding activity was executed accurately. Perform research and justify balances that are not within tolerance.
- Utilize the various reconciliation applications (iRecs, Global Recon and Frontier) to review and resolve statement to ledger breaks.
- Provide recommendations related to control gaps and work with manager to mitigate risks.
- Work effectively with the overall global cash management team.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements in order to drive change and enhance existing processes.