|Job Type:||Full Time|
Missions & Responsibilities
The Plant Manager will be a key leader and team player responsible for providing leadership and direction for our ASU and operations based in Coleshill.
How you'll make an impact:
- Manage the implementation and alignment of regulatory, subsidiary policies, systems, processes and objectives
- Ability to lead and coach operating personnel
- Communicates well verbally and in writing at all levels, adapting the message to ensure clarity and understanding
- Strong understanding of process and technology used in the facility
- Working understanding of mandatory regulatory requirements applicable to the operations of the facility
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team facilitation skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Implement Management system ISO9001, ISO14001 system to team
- SIO project setup and implementation
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor, Technical degree or Engineering degree (Chemical or Mechanical preferred) for large facilities.
- 3 - 5 years previous experience held within an industrial operations environment
- Strong experience of health and safety issues and regulations
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be a natural leader and a passion for mentoring and coaching others
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Car, Variable Pay, Private Medical, Pension - Generous Annual Leave, Perks At Work, Dedicated talent development team to help your career progress, Generous Pension Scheme, Mental Health Wellbeing Ambassador support
Why work for us?
The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
As a business operating in sectors all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits to our customers, our company and our employees. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
“ Gender diversity is a source of value and competitive advantage, along with other forms of diversity like nationality, age, educational background. Such diversity makes us a stronger and more successful company. ”
Benoît Potier, Chairman and CEO of Air Liquide
Did you know we are an endorsed employer with #Work180.. Check out our employer page here!
Throughout the pandemic we have remained resilient and have even continued to grow as a strong organisation. We may adapt the recruitment process by using video interviews where possible during the recruitment process. Safety always remains our key priority.