At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
You'll be GoCardless’ ambassador playing a critical role in helping us to grow our amazing team at GoCardless by ensuring our hiring pipeline runs smoothly and quickly. You will be responsible for coordinating a high volume (30-50 candidates per week) of candidate interviews. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator you’ll work closely with our hiring leads to ensure we are providing the best candidate & hiring manager experience and that our processes are working as they should be.
We are looking for someone who will care deeply about the experience of our candidates, and who will pay attention to all the details that make their journey through the hiring process the best it can be from start to finish.
You'll be responsible for:
- Running the logistics for our recruitment efforts, from posting job ads, scheduling interviews to running background checks and ensuring everyone involved knows what’s going on
- Keeping meticulous oversight of our Talent and People software so that every person is tracked from application to joining and beyond
- Being the first point of contact for our candidates, answering their questions and keeping them keen and relaxed through the process
We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture, where we hire and develop driven people that share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and are devoted to encouraging and supporting each other’s continual professional growth. There will be scope for you to develop your role and take on more responsibility as our team continues to grow, and you’ll be able to get involved in developing and improving our hiring processes.
- You have experience in talent coordination or people operations.
- Coordinated a high volume of candidates interviews (30-50 candidates a week).
- You’re incredibly well organised with an astounding ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- You’re used to taking responsibility for scheduling and logistics, and you can prioritise tasks effortlessly.
- You are process oriented and tech savvy.
- You’re obsessively detailed, attentive, proactive, and ready to work independently.
- You enjoy problem solving.
- You care deeply about creating a great experience for candidates.
- You have heaps of enthusiasm, diplomacy and patience.
- Prior experience using Greenhouse ATS is a plus.
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.