|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Commercial Bank serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Commercial Banking Client On-boarding (CBCO) Technical Implementations Group (TIM) is responsible for implementing TS Core Cash Management and Card products with a focus on integrating the clients’ payments and receivables systems with the bank’s processing systems through file-based transmissions. The role will lead a team of 2-3 Team Leads and a total staff between 25 – 30 staff who are all Senior Product Implementation Managers (VP/603).
The CBCO is seeking an Implementation Manager who will oversee a product implementation team that covers domestic and international clients. The role will lead a team of experienced implementation manager and include setting team strategy, partnering with internal functions including sales, product and service, and continually improving the implementation processes and client experience.
- Think and act strategically by defining and driving the direction of the business
- Drive results by demonstrating a consistent track record factoring in adverse/risk control issues
- Innovate by staying abreast of trends and best practices and factors into approach
- Build relationships that promotes a client/customer centered organization
- Delivers the firm through coordinated initiatives and processes in support of business plans
- Communicate and leverage business knowledge and technical expertise to challenge assumptions and operating models
- Partner and Influence shared purposes through trust and teamwork across businesses and functions
- Manage performance through disciplined and integrated performance management and compensation processes
- Drive a Robust Risk/Control Environment by promoting strong controls
- Demonstrate expected Risk/Control Behaviors through identification, escalation and remediation
- Undergraduate degree
- Significant management experience
- Proven team leadership and experience in coaching or mentoring other employees
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with the ability to manage conflict and mobilize internal resources
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Strategic thinker
- Experience in risk awareness and skills to develop and ensure quality program set ups
- Excellent at developing and maintaining good working relationships with internal partners
- 3 years of more of Treasury Services or banking experience