|Job Type:||Full Time|
As cloud goes mainstream, Azure leads the way. Azure’s continued success depends on providing customers a world class support experience. Love services, support in the cloud? Customer obsessed? Data Driven? Collaborator? Communicator? Troubleshooter? Debugger? Then come & join Azure Rapid Response team to Lead, Serve, and Make the Difference!
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Azure Rapid Response (ARR) team is One Service Team Award winner and a true global team staffed in America, Asia and EMEA. This team supports the most critical Microsoft Azure customers, regardless of their location and from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness. We provide end-to-end Azure solution support for the most critical enterprise customers and the top Startups.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
In the Azure Rapid Response Team, Support Escalation Engineers (SEE) investigate and solve critical, complex, technical issues, raised by our customers, requiring expert level product or service knowledge. SEEs frequently use event logs, component traces, performance traces, and other sophisticated troubleshooting tools along with a wealth of support experience with similar customers to resolve issues. SEEs also collaborate with Product Group component owners, to clarify unknown behavior in the product. SEEs are experts at determining how something should be configured as a best practice to avoid and solve problems and in sharing their knowledge during mentoring and coaching sessions with others.
- Build business relationship with key customer contact and TAM and enhance the trust.
- Identify customer issues to specific Azure Services or Azure Platform; being able to conduct in-depth diagnostics on Azure platform and services and being able to work with Engineering group effectively.
- Respond to and resolve critical customer issues.
- Develop tools, scripts to automate troubleshooting activities and explorer diagnostic opportunity on Tenant based monitoring/alerts.
The successful candidate should demonstrate great accountability, customer obsession and technical leadership. Beyond troubleshooting complex technical problems and managing critical situations, the candidate should be passionate of driving bigger impacts – being increasing customer values, improving diagnostic tools and/or driving product feedback.
- Customer communication & situation management.
- Accountability & teamwork.
- Driving Cross-team engagement/collaboration.
- Directory Services (ADDS, DNS, GPOs, OUs)
- User and Identity Management (Active Directory/ Azure AD)
- Access Management such MFA, Conditional Access, Device, and application management
- User Provisioning (AAD connect)
- AuthN and AuthZ Protocols & concepts (Kerberos, PKI, OAuth, SSO, SAML, etc.)
- Federation (ADFS, Shibboleth, CA SiteMinder, Okta, PING etc)
- Hybrid Authentication concepts (PHS, PTA, Federation)
- Development of applications using Single Sign-On (SSO), MSAL, or similar authentication libraries and technologies)
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.