|Job Type:||Full Time|
The MOS Product Development Project Management Associate is responsible for the management of the IMOS Development portfolio covering investment planning, program management disciplines and controls, cross functional milestone delivery and the reporting and control framework of the IMOS book of work covering over 200 deliverables across multiple clients. This position is for an experienced Project Manager to work in the Project Management Office (PMO) working with senior business leadership, product management, finance and business management, client service teams, and technology.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Assisting the IMOS Prod Dev PMO lead with day – to – day management of the development program
- Partner with Product, Technology and Operations stakeholders to analyse, drive and deliver the financial plan and overall roadmap on behalf of the Global IMOS Prod Dev Head
- Preparation of senior and business wide communications for cross-program forums like working groups, steering committees, design and strategy planning sessions, and other governance forums.
- Conduct research and analysis and identify opportunities for program improvement and differentiation, efficiency and standardization, present and drive process improvements
- Development and maintenance of the program artefacts and SharePoint site across the strategic MOS roadmap through the full project life cycle, including analysis, design, build, testing / migration of the components for delivery.
- Oversight and control of program execution with a diverse stakeholders across Product, Operations and Technology and escalating to IMOS Leadership ensuring delivery is on time and on budget.
- Communicate progress of the product development effort with all levels of the organization to keep team members and leadership apprised of progress and challenges
- Minimum two years of program and financial management experience
- Energetic self-starter with good analytical skills and ability to drive delivery of the strategic vision
- Very Strong PowerPoint skills with the ability to clearly communicate messages via dynamic visuals
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and SharePoint skills (SharePoint Workflow and InfoPath knowledge is a major advantage)
- Strong collaboration skills, able to work with many different individuals and partner effectively with different groups
- Excellent communication capabilities, clearly and succinctly message with appropriate level of detail to cross-functional teams, senior management, and clients
- Strong program management skills, must be organized and able to develop a program plan and break down into achievable deliverables
- Well organized, detail oriented, process driven.
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to multitask and work under pressure.