|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Working with key project managers to understand tech deliveries for the go-live date and what the testing requirements are.
- Work with test manager and various stakeholders in middle office and other departments to build test case scenarios to successfully test deliveries.
- Run global testing calls with key participants, actively report progress and issues found.
- Work proactively with technology teams to resolve any bugs found and successfully get testing sign off.
- Communication to stakeholders including - technology, operations, legal, compliance, treasury and other support groups
The Successful Applicant:
The role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to get involved in a high profile project with strict and aggressive timelines and the candidate will have to be adaptable and able to work under pressure to get tasks completed. The key to success will be very strong attention to detail, ability to communicate clearly with various stakeholders and work with them to get to resolution. A very strong ethic and ability to proactively resolve issues will be also crucial to success.
The role will expose candidates to a wide range of equities products including derivatives, multiple functions (Back Office, Middle Office, Traders, Marketers, Risk, Audit, Legal, Operation Risk Management team, Central Regulatory Reporting team and etc),and process infrastructure.