|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our CIB Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
Become a key contributor to the new Helix Payments Platform that is delivering transaction processing for merchants wherever they want it around the globe via any method of payment. Co-located teams from Technology and Product are collaborating in an Agile environment to build features derived from what merchants said they require. We are leveraging tools from around the firm to accelerate delivering to the market with the stability and security of J.P. Morgan.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As an experienced Software Engineering Lead, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of analysis, design, development and testing will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This is a great opportunity to rebuild one of JP Morgan Chase’s most successful platforms from the ground-up using innovative technologies and solutions. Join our growing team and help deliver industry leading products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Current extensive high-level enterprise architecture and software design
- Hands-on development and programming experience on the Java 8+/JEE stack including Functional and Reactive development models
- Hands on experience with event driven microservices
- Hands on experience on latest Spring & SpringBoot Framework including Webflux
- Experience with variety of data and persistence technologies such as SQL, No-SQL (ex. Cassandra), and caching platforms
- Good experience on data streaming (ex. kafka). data messaging and event driven systems.
- Technical experience on cloud-based application architectures, micro services, and distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS, or container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience applying and advancing modern agile software delivery practices such as continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, Champion of a DevOps culture and automation
- College degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for the role
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.