|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateThursday 22 October 2020
Salary Range£57,789 - £64,210
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryIn Group Property we’re using data and insights to drive our decision making and support our strategy. We’re building a team who can help understand our data, generating insights and actions that drive future strategy. The successful candidate will have proven experience of Power BI and will fulfil the role of Data Insights Lead for the Business & Investment Management function, leading a team and playing a critical role in driving the function towards the achievement of their key objectives, namely:
Develop our insights capability, bringing together internal and third party data to better understand our business
Leverage the power of data to make better informed decisions about investment, risk, performance and suppliers
We're building a brand new data capability from the ground up, the successful candidate will be motivated to design a high performing tool, in a high performing team. Being an SME in PowerBI is crucial and taking pride in their work a must.
In Group Property we’re using data and insights to drive our decision making and support our strategy. We’re building a team who can help understand our data, generating insights and actions that drive future strategy
Join us as a Data Insights Lead within Business & Investment Management where you’ll lead a team and play a critical role in driving our key objectives
What would you get involved with?
You’ll develop our insights capability, bringing together internal and third party data to better understand our business
You’ll leverage the power of data to make better informed decisions about investment, risk, performance and suppliers
You’ll use your PowerBI knowledge and experience to design a high performing tool enabling us to nurture capability from the ground up
Other responsibilities include:
- Insight Generation:
- Design Reporting Dashboards:
- Define Metrics:
- Interpretation of Data:
- Stakeholder Management:
- Management of Risks and Dependencies:
- Data Validation / QA:
- Group Values:
- People and Self Development:
What skills and experience can you bring to the role?
To be considered it is essential that you can bring;
- Demonstrable experience of using Power BI to develop reporting capabilities in a commercial environment
- Proven experience of insight generation, and leading the delivery of report design and build
- Knowledge of data and reporting platforms including data ingestion, storage and reporting capabilities
- Strong analytical capability, able to present concepts and evolve ideas through to designs and implementation
- Experience of analytical toolsets including SQL, SSIS and data mart / ETL technologies
It would also be advantageous if you;
- Have the ability to articulate complex information at all levels
- Are a strong creative and conceptual thinker
- Proficient in MS Office
And in return...
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll receive:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
So if you have the skills we’re seeking and you’re looking for your next step, we’d love to hear from you!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.