|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion for writing and a keen eye for detail? Egencia is searching for a Copy Manager to drive outstanding marketing, communications, and product copy in the fast-paced world of corporate travel.
Egencia -- Expedia Group business travel -- provides innovative business travel software and services to companies in 65 countries. We are a great place for exceptional people who share our passion for tech and travel to do their best work
We’re looking for a B2B copy professional who understands the value good copy can bring to a brand. We need a writer, and an editor – someone who can create meaningful, on-brand content while spotting a grammatical error from a mile away! This role will report to the Head of Communications and will work at a global level.
If you're a dedicated storyteller, and a collaborative player, who asks the right questions and delivers high-impact work, this job is for you. This position presents a growth opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced yet nurturing environment.
What you'll do:
- Deliver high-performing, brand-aligned copy editing. Sweep for spelling, grammar with brand voice.
- Create original content including marketing blogs, in-product copy, marketing, and transactional emails.
- Ensure a consistent brand experience for Egencia prospects and customers, whether they’re engaging with our marketing, or using our product.
- Lead the organization in best copy practices, becoming the go-to person across teams for copy knowledge. Constantly measure and optimise!
Who you are:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field.
- A great storyteller! A skilled technical writer with a sharp eye for detail. 4+ years' experience in a copywriting or copyediting role, in a marketing or communications team with a strong portfolio.
- An understanding of editorial standards and practices that enable a consistent brand voice with the skill to adjust tone depending on platform or asset.
- A collaborator who can coach, monitor, and influence key partners at various levels of the organization. You have the ability to pivot quickly and react to shifting priorities.
Why join us:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.