|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission
Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to drive successful adoption and expansion of Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management solutions within the UK. The CSM role will collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with key Business Decision Makers, help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify opportunities in her/his portfolio of customers.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft has a dedicated Customer Success team that helps Microsoft customers successfully adopt and gain value from our solution and services. This role is a part of that organisation, amongst a team who focus on Dynamics 365.
The Customer Success Manager, Business Applications, role will enable our customers to realise business value from their investment and make our customers passionate advocates of Microsoft. Key responsibilities include:
- Leverage Dynamics functional expertise to increase customers’ use of their existing licences.
- Create value for customers by building and executing on a joint success plan covering business objectives, stakeholder management, anticipated resistance, technical areas of focus, people and operational risks, KPIs and other relevant areas; or being the technical contributor to plans owned by your peer Customer Success Managers.
- Be accountable to drive high usage of Dynamics within a small portfolio of customers, with a thorough and action-oriented adoption Plan.
- Help other Customer Success Managers with discussions about the Dynamics Finance or Supply Chain Management features relevant to a customers’ situation for them to progress with their deployment or expansion plans
- Provide customer-oriented advocacy during the more complex technical situations, the resolution of which is owned by the partner, product group or Microsoft Fast Track organisation, that may arise during the planning and implementation of Dynamics 365.
- Proactively identify new workloads and expansion opportunities in each customer to create value both for the customer and for Microsoft. This is not a commissioned sales role, rather one where you help identify potential growth areas to refer to our specialist sales people.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities, and to act as visible and active sponsors.
- Facilitate channels of communication with the customer around product escalations or issues within their project either technically or in terms of change, all with a goal of unblocking barriers in the way of Dynamics usage
- Work alongside and gain buy-in with partners, and internal Microsoft sales and services teams.
- Demonstrable experience in functional ERP consulting with professional services, consulting firms or business applications vendors, and/or in a pre-sales ERP solution engineering capacity.
- Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
- Specific experience in Dynamics 365 digital transformation in enterprises or larger public sector agencies is desirable.
- Solution knowledge: mandatory recent experience with Dynamics 365 Finance, and highly desirable to know Supply Chain Management.
- Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with technical or business decision makers.
- Experience in defining problem statements in order to steer a diverse team towards a solution that will correctly resolve the problem.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, to establish trusted relationships with clients.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of SaaS customer engagement, as opposed to on-premise installations.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.