|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
As an experienced professional in Product Management, Product Ownership or Project Execution, you thrive at analysing requirements in complex product programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. Working alongside the Public Cloud Product Owner, this role requires analysing how can technology help achieve business goals – as well as a keen ability to define technology requirements, establish priorities, and manage scope. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop products and programs that are broadly applicable. You will assist the Product Owner in maintaining a roadmap and you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time and to scope with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration with the technology teams and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The firm has a strategic business goal to enable applications to run on public cloud services. The product team is responsible for prioritizing these services and working with the engineering teams to deliver these to the customer in accordance with firm-wide guidelines. Within the product team, the Business Analyst
- Is accountable for meeting customer and stakeholder needs within the goals and timescales established by the Public Cloud Product Team
- Is also a member of the agile team responsible for defining user stories and acceptance criteria
- This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in product management processes across an entire line of business, as well as expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
- A strong understanding of Agile methods; stakeholder management, risk management and operations
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills