|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your new role
Our Quality Control Technicians effectively and efficiently manage evaluate all new product and to ensure that it meets the requirement to Sofology standards. To meticulously test, audit and report on any potential issues or concerns with our products
What you'll be doing
- Evaluate all new product ranges prior to store launch and report back any potential areas of weakness for modification/improvement
- Report on any issues/problems which may result in product failure or service issues
- Building of Product Brief Sheets for detailed product introduction around the business
- Update of "How to" Sheets across all KD models
- Ensure that all models undertake a quarterly review
- Carry out quarterly product reviews on all ranges of furniture
- Complete daily Meistertask reviews to ensure all product modifications are successfully carried out following 3 month process
- Ensure throughput log is completed daily
- Ensure accurate updates added to Master Technical Sheet where required
- Undergo occasional container audits
- Support the line managers and action or undertake any reasonable request to meet the needs of the business.
- A positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Computer literate with ability to learn new programs.
- A keen eye for accuracy and detail.
- A passion for process
A great basic salary
Learning & Development
Your birthday off
30% discount across the group & 15% for friends & family
High street Discounts with 100’s of great brands
Employee Assistance Programme for all colleagues & your household
Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
A little about sofology
Founded over 30 years ago, we're true sofa specialists. So much more than just a piece of furniture, we know that a sofa is the one thing that truly turns our customer's houses into homes.There's a lot at stake when it comes to guiding our customers to make the right choice for them - that's why our customer journey is unique in the sofa market. That means no ‘ends next Sunday sales.
We think choosing a new role and choosing a new sofa have a lot in common. Your old one feels comfy, you're used to it, and you know exactly where you fit. But a new job - or a new sofa - holds so much potential. Pick the right one and you'll never look back. You want to feel comfortable, but with enough going on to keep you right on the edge of your seat. Our team is always growing, and we're constantly shuffling up on the sofa to make room for the newest member of the Sofology family.