|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Join us and work with our Application Management team to deliver full lifecycle of change across our portfolio of applications. These applications support the major business processes that deal with the people related, financial, project management, sales and risk related transactions across the firm. Our application portfolio also supports collaboration, knowledge management and enables us to work together efficiently.
Our team provides a trusted, dependable face to the business and is responsible for the projects that deliver new IT services and those that ensure we ‘keep the lights on’.
The Project Manager role plays a key part of this delivering a range of small and medium sized projects across the application portfolio to deliver outcomes that provide valuable benefits to our business. Working within the structure of a new portfolio management approach, you will be able to help shape how project managers deliver. Projects involve a variety of different project management styles (both more traditional and agile) and a range of technologies within PA’s chosen set of ERP and Microsoft based solutions.
You will be actively managing the full lifecycle of IT change, working with the stakeholders and the wider team to deliver the needs of the business.
What we're looking for
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrable experience as a Project Manager within IT or similar relevant experience managing workstreams
- Recognised Project Management qualification
- Experience of delivering software package implementations or in-house bespoke software developments
- An understanding of prevailing project management and development techniques
- Experience with SharePoint online implementations is desirable
- Experience with data and content migration projects is desirable
- Experience implementing Business Intelligence and reporting is desirable
- Focused on customers/stakeholders and delivering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to manage risks and issues to deliver outcomes
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary, including software development, team with colleagues of different levels of skill and experience, detecting and taking advantage of their strengths.
- Forward looking identifying opportunities and minimising the impact of risks and issues.
- Good supervision, delegation, and capacity development abilities
- Familiarity with tools and metrics needed to evaluate project performance
- Can identify and manage conflict
- Project management including project and resource planning
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org