|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Global Liquidity & Account Shared Services (GLASS) team is a key function within CIB Banking Technology and is responsible for the cash accounts for the International region (Demand Deposit Accounting), Global Liquidity and associated middleware, the teams are based in Bournemouth, London, Tampa, NY Metro, Chicago, Singapore, Mumbai and Bangalore.
As an experienced Program Manager, you will be driving the outcome of projects in the Account Services portfolio, across both heritage and new services/products. We have an exciting multi-year agenda of strategic transformation work, as we evolve Account Services to the next generation with new exciting market opportunities like JPM COIN on a blockchain, Virtual Account Management (VAM) as well as modernising our existing platforms.
You’ll be working closely with your key stakeholders across Product teams, regions, functions, and steering committees to monitor the health of each initiative and advocate for the project through its lifecycle. Strong leadership, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to remain calm and perform under pressure are a must have.
The role includes driving project management and financial rigor across the portfolio to ensure planning is realistic while also supporting strategic objectives. This role is responsible for identifying and measuring program outcomes. You will be responsible for overseeing projects for the program and this may include managing some projects.
- Planning of the Releases/scope with the various delivery teams
- Building, reviewing & executing detailed Runbooks for Releases/Integration/Client migrations across multiple technology teams
- Planning event timelines & driving out dependent activities, execution of large scale migration events, using Command Centre style governance
- Demand & roadmap planning, prioritisation and estimation, working closely with the AGILE Delivery teams, Product Owners, Product Development and PMO teams
- Stakeholder Management embedding & aligning the platform transformation roadmap with the Business & Technology strategies
- Provide governance and controls to all program financials to include developing business cases, forecasting/estimation and sprint planning
- Ensure risk management strategies are followed and reviewed within guidelines. Identify, manage & escalate Risks, Issues & Dependencies, whilst continuing to own mitigation. Removing obstacles prohibiting progress
- Detailed Planning to organise, track & present coherent plans across multiple Program work-streams
- Monitor AD delivery/performance via standard governance practices and behaviours, ensuring quality and rigor for successful releases to production
- Tracking of key milestones, code delivery, QA & UAT Scope confirmation, driving progress through to completion. i.e. SDLC from requirements sign-off through to defect closure
- Working with the test management teams for the E2E testing
- Identify and secure resources including project team, vendors and consultants and x-impacted teams. Ability to influence and negotiate to lock down delivery contracts and commitments
- Acts as the communications conduit to executive sponsors, stakeholders; conducts regularly scheduled briefings/status updates
- Serve as single point of contact for project level issues / questions / escalations
- Ensures all required data for making portfolio decisions is complete and available for decision-making
- Create an environment that breeds trust and collaboration with others. Exhibit a strategic business focus with a customer-focused outcomes.
- Recognize areas for internal improvement and developing plans for implementing them
- Substantial Technical Program/Project Management experience, or relevant business or team leadership.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies, functions (e.g. release management, risk management etc.)
- Strong knowledge of industry standard project management tools for financial and project reporting (i.e. Clarity, Beeline, MS Project etc.)
- Experienced in Scrum Agile Project Management that can take our teams to the next level in adoption of Agile, Scrum and Kanban practices. Knowledge of JIRA essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of banking regulatory, compliance, risk and security aspects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience preferably in the financial services industry
- PMP, MSP, or other formal project management discipline preferred; familiarity with SDLC and Agile delivery practices essential
- Scrum Master, Advanced Agile Certification, PMI ACP or Scrum Alliance Certification preferred
- Understanding of large scale Java development essential
- Collaborates effectively with peers & broader technology, product and operations teams to ensure successful outcome based deliveries
- Ability to listen, analyse, influence, negotiate and use judgment to solve complex issues in order to accomplish project goals
- Knowledge of Treasury and Banking preferred