|Job Type:||Full Time|
The J.P. Morgan Israel Markets Coverage team is responsible for marketing, sales, and client management for Israel based insurance companies, pension funds, corporate clients, banks, and asset managers. We maintain prominent relationships with some of the country’s leading institutional investors and financial institutions.
We are looking to hire a highly ambitious, motivated and hard-working analyst. The candidate must be experienced and function well in a fast paced, team based environment. The opportunity will offer the successful candidate trade execution experience, working closely with clients as well as global J.P. Morgan product specialists and traders.
- Development of local market product client engagement and sales, managing client flow, and assisting trading in managing market risk;
- Assisting the coverage desk with daily operational duties, working alongside a variety of operations teams to ensure flawless client execution and handling of trade life cycle;
- Keeping engaged with key market developments and establishing knowledge of the target client base and relevant market dynamics understanding and identifying hedging or alpha opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree (at a minimum) or equivalent with a strong academic background;
- Markets experience preferred but open to those with existing local client relationships;
- The ideal candidate has already satisfied FCA regulation criteria;
- Hebrew language skills are a must with outstanding written and oral communication in English and Hebrew;
- Strong work flow management skills and ability to independently drive client engagement and trading under pressure with an understanding of market and operational risk;
- Deep understanding of local market products ranging from fixed income to FX, an ability to discuss products with clients comfortably and highlight market opportunities in these asset classes;
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and time management with the ability to demonstrate professionalism at all times;
- Uses superior judgment in anticipating and responding to needs of client, team, and wider stakeholders;
- Leads by example with attitude and work ethic, alongside a well-rounded team player personality.